As the social calendars begin filling up with holiday celebrations galore, mark your calendars for these great events all around Atlanta!
- Meg and I are hosting our very first Mark & Graham Trunk Show on Monday, November 17th from 7-9pm. Mark & Graham incorporates great design, exclusive typography and state-of-art technology, in their jewelry, totes, leather goods, housewares and much, much more – and everything can be personalized! How perfect for holiday gifts. If you are in the Atlanta area and interested in attending, send us a note and we can share the deets: email@example.com.
- And for all our brides-to-be, don’t forget about the Pink Barre Bridal Event on Wednesday, November 19th from 7-9pm. There are even more great sponsors so you won’t want to miss it! RSVP for this free event here: Pink Barre Bridal Event.
- Atkins Park – Virginia Highland is hosting a four-course Fall Craft Beer Dinner on Thursday, November 13th at 7:30pm. Cost is $55 per person and the menu looks delicious paired with some great local and regional beers.
- Do you love barre and love being outside on these beautiful fall days? Well you’re in luck! Pink Barre at Emory Pointe is hosting a “Barre in the Park” workout on Saturday, November 15th at 12 noon in The Park (next to The General Muir). This FREE outdoor barre class is a fun way to try out Pink Barre and is great for first time clients. This 55-minute class incorporates Pilates, yoga, and ballet concepts with emphasis on core, thighs, and seat work using small movements and isometric holds. Sign up here: pink-barre.com/emorypoint.
- After barre class, head over to The Ponce de Leon Beer Festival on Saturday, November 15th from 12-6pm inside the Yaarab Temple located on Ponce de Leon Avenue. There will be around 30 local and regional breweries offering tastings and live music throughout the day. Tickets are $35 for general admission and $45 for VIPs, and a portion of the proceeds go the Shriners Children’s hospital. Get your tickets here.
Photo credit Alexa Lampasona
- Buckhead’s newest acclaimed upscale sushi and teppanyaki restaurant Katana is officially opening its doors on Monday, November 17th! Enjoy fresh seafood imported weekly from Japan for exceptionally fresh sushi and sashimi and signature small plates in the Main Dining Room, unique and made-to-order meals from the teppanyaki-style open-grill stations in the Teppanyaki Room, and unique hand-crafted cocktails from the bar.
- The Shed at Glenwood is hosting “Holiday Bubbles Trois” on Saturday, November 22ndat 3pm. This is a special wine class the restaurant hosts every year (namely trois – being the third year) with tastings and discussion over eight deliciously different ‘grower’ champagnes that are perfect for the holidays. The class is about one to two hours and each beverage will be paired with executive chef Todd Richards’ cuisine.
- We have a mega-shopping event for you that will feature some of our city’s brightest new brands and designers (just in time for holiday shopping season)! The 3rd Annual Sassy City Chicks event is being hosted by Havana Club on Wednesday, December 3rd from 6-10pm. This 21+ “ladies only” event will offer attendees live giveaways, complimentary spa treatments and cocktails – all while shopping exclusive discounts from local boutiques and vendors! Peachtree Roadies readers can get a complimentary ticket to the event with our promo code: peachtreeroadies