After two weekends in a row of traveling, Brian and I are staying put this weekend! We’ll be entertaining some out-of-town friends from NYC on Friday and cheering on the Dawgs on Saturday (most likely from the couch – but I’m not complaining!). We may also make a trip to Scott’s Antique Market to find a few things for the house – I’ve heard great things! Have y’all had any luck there before? Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Here are some links from around the web:
- What Now Atlanta learned that the Bonobos team is setting up shop in Buckhead, but not the kind of brick-and-mortar you might think. Brian’s favorite green pants are from these guys and they have some great styles for fall for the men in your life.
- I love these tips for growing a gallery wall from Probably Polka Dots. I have wanted to create my own gallery wall (and have literally had the perfect wall sitting complete blank for months…), but am discouraged to start because I don’t have all the pieces yet. My next Pinterest project awaits!
- This Caprese Pasta Salad from Turquoise & Teale looks super yummy and easy to make. Maybe I’ll whip this up for game watching on Saturday!
- Is anyone else sick of hearing/reading/watching about #NYFW all over social media? We get it, we’re not cool enough to be invited backstage or sit front row with the celebs, so we’ll just follow along with The Cut until it’s over.
- Life Time and Michelob ULTRA will host the annual Atlanta 13.1 Marathon on Saturday, October 4 at a new course in Forsyth County. We know a lot of you are big runners out there, so we’re giving away TWO FREE race registrations! Leave us a comment below about why you love to run (or don’t love running, but want to participate in the race anyway) to be entered to win! Free beer will be offered at the finish! Who can say no to FREE beer?!
- Midtown Restaurant Week is almost over (ends 9/14)! If you’re heading out to dinner in Atlanta over the weekend, try out some of our fav Midtown spots for a $35 three-course meal: 4th & Swift, Abbatoir, Ecco, Lure & South City Kitchen.