Hello, hello! Somehow this week has just flown by! Between crazy work weeks and busy after-work schedules, we are seriously ready for a relaxing weekend. (Aren’t we ALWAYS, though?!) Meg is off to Ohio to visit the fam and my almost 88-year-old grandfather is coming to Atlanta for a visit, so lot’s of family-time on the horizon for these ladies. Hope you all have fantastic weekends!
- It’s time for another restaurant week here in Atlanta! The 12th Annual Downtown Restaurant Week begins Saturday, August 9 and wraps up on Sunday, August 17. You can dine at 30+ restaurants and enjoy gourmet prix-fixe menus ranging from $15, $25 or $35 for brunch, lunch and/or dinner. Follow #DARW2014for more info! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for a sneak peek at #DARW2014 tonight!
- Are you loving the fresh summer peaches as much as we are?! Well, just in time for National Peach Month (yes, some PR person totally came up with that), we bring you Peach Vodka all the way from August, GA! I am already dreaming up a bunch of peach cocktails to try out…
- And, if you love summer tomatoes just as much as peaches, this recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod is a tried and true winner! I discovered it last summer on Pinterest and it is a gem that I have made over and over again.
- Like you need more people to follow on Instagram…but, if you do, and you especially like following fashion bloggers, sign-up for Like to Know! When you like an outfit photo on Insta, you will get an email with the deets on what they’re wearing and where you can get it. They also feature tons of fashionistas worth following. (Where is @PeachtreeRoadies I wonder?…. ;))
- The title on this Marriage Confessions post caught my eye in the old blog reader the other day: Puke and Rally in my 30s. Maybe it’s because I am turning 30 oh-so-soon, or because I was thisclose to puking at a workout class last week (that was appropriately called Happy Hour I might add), but I was laughing out loud at this one! All I can say is – WAY TO GO GIRL – I would’ve been running straight on home had that happened to me!