We’ve had unseasonably cool weather in Atlanta this week, and I absolutely can’t get enough. While I crave fall clothes (comfy sweaters and leggings, please) Kelly is holding on to the heat for as long as she can. To keep both halves of Peachtree Roadies happy we’ve put together highlights for both seasons.
Fall preview for Meg:
- Is there anything better than sipping wine on a fall day? Collective sigh as we all visualize that. For those rare occasions when you don’t finish the whole bottle, what’s a girl to do? This helpful tool from The Savory gives you the answers.
- Cyc (cycfitness.com), the indoor cycling method that is super popular in New York City, Austin, TX and Madison, WI will be opening their first Atlanta studio this September. The unique method was designed by renowned trainer and Under Armour athlete, Keoni Hudoba, and combines cardio and strength training, working the whole body, the whole time. We’re pretty pumped to give it a try!
- Finding the perfect white tee is a critical achievement for the fall. Temps in Atlanta make layering ideal – and a great white tee base can take all the guesswork out of the outfit! Thanks, Sincerely Jules for the great options!
Summer for Kelly:
- Joy the Baker put together a fantastic roundup of delicious summer dishes we absolutely must try before the cooler weather rolls in. Now who can come over and make these for me?
- Westside Provisions District’s luxury interior design shop, Peridot West, is hosting “Art For Action,” an event benefiting Art on the Atlanta Beltline, on Wednesday, August 20. The event begins at 6 p.m., and guests will enjoy a Southern-inspired dinner, entertainment and a live auction. “Art Supporters” tickets are $250 per guest, general admission tickets are $100 per guest and student tickets are $25 per guest. Tickets can be purchased here. For more information about the event, please visit simplyperidot.com/locations/west.
- We love summer smoothies – and these PopSugar tips for making healthier versions of our favorite standbys is really going to up our game!