Have you ever craved your own personal Rachel Zoe? Have you ever felt like you needed to switch up your shopping routine? Have you ever thought it might be fun to step outside of your comfort zone and let someone else do the shopping for you? Well, if you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Keaton Row is the place for you! And it’s free (for now – it’s in beta)! Intrigued? Read on…
Keaton Row’s mission is to make personal styling accessible to every woman. During our launch period, the styling service our Stylists provide Clients is complimentary. You only pay for the items you choose to purchase, always at the same price offered at our retailers!
Here’s how it works:
- You sign up and take a short little style quiz about what you’re interested in shopping for, your budget, your sizes, your location, etc.
- You will then be matched with a couple stylists who fit your look and profile (based on the quiz).
- You pick a stylist. (And if you aren’t interested in anyone you’re matched with, you can look for others. I did this and picked Minnie Romanovich.)
- You tell your stylist what you’re interested in for your lookbook. (I did summer style – original, I know – but you could do anything from an upcoming wedding weekend, beach or pool style, back-to-school shopping, etc.)
- Your stylist may follow up via email with a few confirming questions, then they are off to create your personal lookbook.
- You receive your custom lookbook and shop away!
- You can purchase any of the items (or none of them if you so choose) right from the lookbook – how easy is that?! Your stylist also gives tips on whether the sizes run big or small, which is super helpful when shopping with online retailers. Keaton Row currently sources looks from ASOS, Nordstrom, Shopbop and Les Nouvelles (among others).
The Keaton Row experience is really unique in that you can get the personal shopper experience virtually. I mean, we’re all addicted to online shopping anyway (who has time to spend hours at the mall?!), so it makes perfect sense to work with a personal stylist over the web. And, obviously the price is right. I definitely don’t have a personal stylist in my budget, and it was fun to feel like a real housewife for a change by having someone pick out my clothes for me 🙂
My stylist also stayed within my budget, which this girl can appreciate, and which also makes me more likely to buy something if it’s within my usual shopping price range. She also suggested items that I may not have thought of for myself. For example, maxi dresses – I love the trend, but only have 1 or 2 in the wardrobe, because they are either too long, too short or just don’t do anything for me. She suggested a couple gorgeous numbers that I am seriously debating, but would never have thought to get on my own. Also, the lookbook itself is not just a dress here, a skirt/shirt ensemble there. I got 6 unique looks complete with multiple outfits, bags, jewelry, accessories, and shoes.
If you can’t tell, I’m a pretty huge fan of Keaton Row and can’t wait to work with my stylist on my next lookbook – I’m thinking “transitioning summer into fall.” Have you tried Keaton Row? What did you think? Leave us a comment and let us know!
We were not compensated by Keaton Row for this post – we just like sharing #PeachtreeRoadiesApproved products and services with our readers!