Today is National Tequila Day! Not to be confused with National Margarita Day back in Feb. So, why not mix up a batch of margs with your most toxic tequila in celebration? It is Thursday after all 🙂 Or, if you’d rather go out, Tin Lizzy’s is offering up tequila and margarita deals for your imbibing pleasure.
(Below, please find the anatomy of a shot from one of Indiana’s finest)
Now for some entertainment from around the web for your reading pleasure:
- This henna lipstick reacts to your body chemistry to create the perfect, long-lasting shade for your pout (think mood lipstick from middle school). But here’s the kicker, it’s GREEN. Would you give this product a try?
- Have you been thinking about getting profesh photos of your dog, but never pulled the trigger because you’re scared of becoming that crazy dog lady? (No judgment here if you have!) Well, now you have the perfect excuse to get those photos of your pooch for a good cause. Check out the Hottest Hounds fundraiser for the Atlanta Humane Society taking place on August 2-3.
- And finally, this is a great week to be an Atlantan! Free NUTELLA and free ICE CREAM. That’s right – just try not to OD on sugar over the next few days!
- This weekend: Find the Nutella “Spread the Happy” Food Truck for FREE NUTELLA SAMPLES at Plaza Fiesta, 4166 Buford Highway on Friday, July 25th: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, July 26th: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m., and Sunday, July 27th: 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Next week: Find The Climate Reality Project food trucks giving away FREE BEN & JERRY’S to raise awareness for climate action on Monday, July 28: 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Turner Field and 1 to 6 p.m. at Peachtree and 7th and Tuesday, July 29: 8:30 to 1 p.m. at Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, Main Tower Bridge Conference Area, 61 Forsyth Street, SW and 1 to 6 p.m. at Broad Street and Walton.