Happy Thursday friends!
This weekend we are both doing some traveling yet again – Meg leaves for Bermuda for a week (so excited for her!) and I am heading up to the mountains for a quick weekend trip with friends. Be sure to follow us on insta so that you can keep up with all our shenanigans when we’re away from the blog. And now for some fun and helpful links from the week:
- We’ve all been there – accidentally hit reply all on a companywide email, published an embarrassing autocorrected (darn you autocorrect!) post on insta, sent an inappropriate text to the wrong person, etc. Thankfully, PureWow put together a list of how to undo those sticky sitches; however, you generally have to be pretty quick about it to really “undo” anything.
- I’m not really a whisky or bourbon drinker (like at all), but it is definitely the drink of choice for many of my friends (guys and gals alike). Y’all may want to start stock piling the brown stuff in preparation for the impending shortage.
- And while we are on the topic of libations, Wit & Delight brought us a darling gin and tonic bar! What a fun party idea. We had a bourbon bar at our Master’s Party – but maybe a G&T bar should be next!
- Here is a great round-up of tips on how not to break the bank in the kitchen. And I also love this one on DIY hangover cures for those days you are craving something particularly salty and greasy, but can’t physically don’t want to leave the house.
- We love a good steal (especially from Target), so this post and this post have me wanting to make a trip to Target and Old Navy ASAP for some new summer wardrobe additions on the cheap.
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work in the Pinterest office? No? I hadn’t really thought much about it either until I saw that this lucky blogger got a behind-the-scenes tour of the magical headquarters. And, don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest!