Joseph Altuzarra! #ALTUZARRAFORTARGET
Haven’t heard of him? Neither had I until I heard the news this morning, but that’s okay! I am a diehard for these Target collabs, what’s not to love? Getting a beautiful designer piece at a Target price? You just can’t beat it!
Here is all you need to know about the latest Target Collab:
- According to the LA Times, Altuzarra is an up-and-coming NYC designer “known for sophisticated but easy-to-wear clothing that is favored by celebrities including Jennifer Lawrence, Michelle Dockery, Cameron Diaz and Cate Blanchett.” (If his clothes are good enough for J. Law and Cam, they are DEF okay in my book.)
- If any of the pieces look ANYTHING like his Fall/Winter 14 collection, we’re in for a real treat! (Hello wrap coats – love!)
- According to Yahoo, his creative process was inspired by his travels to Morocco and Tokyo, so we can probably expect some exceptional pieces, and maybe a little embroidery perhaps?
- The 50-piece collection launches in stores on September 14th (perfect for fall shopping!) and the pieces will range in price from $17.99 – $89.99.
- Here is a quick peek at the inspiration for the collection – I think we can expect lots of lace – how glam for fall/winter!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend friends! Can’t wait to share our Memorial Day Weekend happenings with you next week 🙂