Memorial Day weekend is almost here! We have a lot to look forward to! Kelly is heading to Charleston to spend time with some good friends (can’t wait to see her post about the great places she is going to visit) and Stripes and I have a wedding this weekend and friends coming into town. It’s a great time to be alive 🙂 Have a great weekend, and until then, please enjoy some of our favorite links from the past week!
- It’s Buckhead Restaurant Week! We consider this a Peachtree Roadies holiday week – and are having a blast checking out the great menus! Some of our top picks: Bistro Niko, Buckhead Diner and The Big Ketch!
- Great news for those Memorial Day cookouts – calories may not matter! But we aren’t off the hook entirely – according to recent studies the biological drive to overeat may make for a far more practical and effective solution to obesity than counting calories. This NYT article breaks down the deets.
- Check out these adorable teacup party favors from chevrons & eclairs. I think these need to be my next party project – wouldn’t you love to receive one of these beauts at a fancy brunch or baby shower?
- I love this blog from Peace Love Shea that talks about why boxing is amazing for getting women in shape. Kelly and I got a taste of boxing at Chaos Conditioning and we LOVED it! Kelly even has boxing gloves from her kickboxing kick (get it?) in NY.
- Small talk can be tricky for even the most socially savvy individual. Luckily, Fast Company delivered some tips to help us master the art of the intro convo. For example, while questions are generally good, leading with one carries risk. Who knew?
- I have a new jacket OBSESSION…Penfield USA. I want every single jacket they make. In three colors. By the end of next week. Aren’t they beautiful? Stripes…are you reading this? If so, you know what to do.