It’s the Thursday after Cinco De Mayo AND the Derby – have you recovered yet? Good! Now on to Thursday Waylay…
- J.Crew is launching a cheaper clothing line? It’s about time! Welcome, J.Crew Mercantile. Can we get back to the prices from the 2003? I just hope they don’t take the discount right out of the quality of the clothes (like they do with the factory line!)
- I’m still pretty torn on the whole romper issue. I highly doubt I could ever pull off that look. But Caitlin from Southern Curls & Pearls makes it look effortless – and I absolutely love the fun pineapple pattern!
- In the summer we tend to have more guests over – the porch is just too much fun to resist! A dirty house simply just won’t work! These simple cleaning tips from Real Simple are super helpful! #cleaning101
- I absolutely adored this post about Rayne, Louisiana and the Abita Brewery from Back Down South. Caroline’s road trip looked AMAZING – makes me want to plan an adventure to Louisiana this summer (and convince the husband that we need to drive!)
- Ashley from Turquoise and Teal introduced us to Tink + Tiger, a pajamas brand based out of Charleston, SC. I’m absolutely in LOVE with all of the styles she featured! I think I might need to buy a pair or two for Mother’s Day (after all being a Mom to Bocephus isn’t easy, y’all!)
- Work stress, road rage, spill on your new bright pink Milly shoulder bag? Makes you mad, right? I’ve got the solution for you from Big Block Sing Song. One quick listen to this joyful will life those spirits instantly.