Happy Thursday! Friday can’t get here soon enough because we’re headed to Asheville for the wedding of one of my very first friends at UGA. The wedding is literally taking place at a venue called “The Farm” that looks amazing, the weather is going to be perfect, and I get to see all my lovely NYC ladies – I can’t wait!
To tide you over until the weekend, here are a few links that caught our eye this week.
- Speaking of weddings, I am just loving Mrs. Lilien’s best Spring wedding gifts. Color, color, and more color!
- Have y’all heard of the Skimm? (Thanks to Steph for the introduction!) It’s my new favorite newsletter to read first thing in the morning because it gives you the biggest news items for the day written in a funny and girly style and tone. Their backstory is super cute too.
- Joe’s Jeans has a new line of stain-resistant white jeans – the Spotless Collection – which is absolutely perfect timing for white jeans season.
- I bought a Gilt City deal for Blue Apron and we’re trying it out for the first time next week. Blue Apron is a once-a-week subscription service where they deliver all the fresh ingredients you need to make three meals, in exactly the right proportions. Here’s what’s on the menu – looks pretty good! I will report back on how we like the service.
- Not sure if I buy this magical makeup remover trick, but might have to give it a whirl given that it does include Meg’s favorite product coconut oil.