Willy Scranton once said “By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.” He makes a great point. I’ll take a thirsty Thursday over a #humpday any day of the week. The weekend is in sight!! To celebrate Kelly and I put together a list of our favorite internet links from the past week.
- I usually save the holiday cookie baking for Christmas, but why not make something for Easter brunch? The Pioneer Woman’s Easter cutout cookies are absolutely darling!
- Spring is here, which means summer is right around the corner. This winter wreaked havoc on my skin – which was so dry and cracked it hurt in the mornings. Thank goodness for Sweet Peach Wax & Sugaring Studio in Buckhead! The lemongrass body scrub was a game changer! I walked out of there GLOWING! Raquel Souzea, the owner, is a genius! Thanks so much for having me!
- Jess White, blogger from The Love List and a Peachtree Roadies favorite, put together a great roundup of spring whites! I can’t wait to pair a crisp white dress with nude sandals. One of my favorite looks ever!
- Warby Parker is coming to Buckhead! According to the Atlanta Business Chronicle “Its store will take a spot facing Buckhead Avenue at the 8-acre mixed-use project, the redevelopment of a former bar district in the heart of Buckhead.” Hooray! Welcome to the hood, you adorable and affordable glasses shop, you!
- In this Upworthy video Mindy Kaling talks about the backhanded compliments directed at her weight and how absurd it is to be called brave for being “cubby.” If you aren’t watching The Mindy Project you need to start – Kaling is absolutely HILARIOUS.
- Pure Barre founder Carrie offered some amazing advice she got from her mentor: “you tend to do what is urgent rather than what is important.” I find myself doing the same thing, and this week I’ve been playing these words over and over in my head when I find stress creeping in. So far it has really helped!