I’m back from vacation this week and it’s been ROUGH to get back into the work routine. At least it’s ALMOST the weekend 🙂 Here are a few links from the week – happy reading!
- This is the most INSANE story I have ever heard. How this guy (and his phone) emerged from under a subway car without a scratch is beyond me. Don’t try this on your next visit to NYC folks.
- Who doesn’t love Paris in the spring time? Not that I’ve ever been to Paris in the spring time, but I’m sure it’s as lovely as it sounds! 6th Street Design School recently shared her 1.5 days in Paris and I am having travel jealousy over her trip, even as quick as it was.
- Last week was apparently Pizza Week in Atlanta – who knew? I wasn’t around to celebrate, but I will be adding Eater Atlanta’s most iconic pizzerias to my eating-out list the next time we’re craving pizza. My two cents on best pizza in Atlanta? I agree with Eater on this one. Antico if you want authentic Italian pizza, and Mellow Mushroom if you just want plain, good, solid pizza. The crust dipped in Esperanza sauce is to.die.
- Easter season is upon us, which means EASTER CANDY! I am not the biggest fan of peeps – I am more of a Cadbury egg girl – but, I just LOVE these unique ways to do dessert with Peeps. I mean, a Peeps s’more? Who would’ve thought? So easy, and I’m sure DELICIOUS!
- Now that it’s officially Spring, I am itching to get a little greenery in my office. I am no green thumb, and have about zero natural light in my office, so I need something that can withstand those elements. I found some great options here. Do you have any recommendations for office plants that have stood the test of time? I would love to hear them!
Happy Almost Weekend!