Hello friends! It is Thursday and it has been a longggggg week so far, so we’re taking a quick breather to review some fun links from the week. Enjoy!
- I got an email from PureWow.com this week with the subject line: America’s fittest, sunniest and cheapest cities. I thought FOR SURE Atlanta would be on the list, but nope! Norman, OK, Greensboro, NC and Ithaca, NY apparently trump the A in these categories…hmm, not so sure about their list, but check it out and decide for yourself.
- This chick was J. Law’s date to the Oscar’s this year, and wrote a hilarious diary-entry-styled piece about her experience on MySpace. (Seriously though, who still has a MySpace?!) She is also a fan of the no-makeup-selfie so we kind of have to like her!
- This Kevin Bacon video talking to Millennials about “80’s Awareness” is so.funny! Thank goodness guys were still just texting when I was out and about in the dating world. As a child of the 80’s, I will always love the music – “Don’t Stop Believin….”
- On a recent girls night out in Buckhead, we ended up at a nice, mostly quiet wine bar, when in years prior we would have been at 5P or Churchill’s, so this piece from Thought Catalog caught my attention. Times are a-changing around these parts as we enter our late 20’s/early 30’s and as much as I HATE to admit it, I have outgrown some of my old Buckhead stomping grounds.
- St. Patty’s Day is upon us! And with March 17th, brings corned beef, cabbage and a-whole-lotta beer drinking. Too bad St. Patty’s is on a Monday this year, but if you’re celebrating this weekend, here are some low cal great recipes to bring you the Luck o’ the Irish!