Happy Thursday, readers! The finish line is in sight! Until then, enjoy our favorite links from the week.
- This brutally honest blog post about life, love and work from Jess Graves (Atlanta girl) of The Love List. Favorite snippet: “We are taught that we can be anything we want when we grow up – but the Catch-22 that we’re never told about is that often balls-out independence translates into loneliness.”
- The Humans of NY Instagram account. I’m inspired by these on a daily basis. I was going to pick my favorite from this week to share with you, but I can’t. Because I love ALL OF THEM. #firstworldproblems
- Music from MTV’s Teen Mom 2. I strongly debated adding this guilty pleasure – it’s not exactly a show I feel proud for watching. But whatevs – I’ve been a loyal viewer for years (time to come clean.) Turns out, they have really awesome muzak. One of my favorite bands I’ve discovered from this trainwreck show is Courrier. Go ahead and Spotify the song A Light in the Tunnel. I’m obsessed.
- Turns out there is a magic number of days before a flight when tickets are at their cheapest! I knew there were some math super nerds behind pricing here – thank you Huffington Post for revealing their secrets!
- Olivia Palermo’s birthday flowers. She is my style idol – and even her flowers are flawless.
- Pizza math from A Cup of Joe! And this math basically requires that you order the largest pizza available on the menu. FINALLY some math I can wrap my head around.
Have a great day! Thanks for reading!
“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn