It’s that time again when we interrupt your Thursday to share our favorite links of the week! Enjoy!
- Last week, Justin Bieber announced that he was moving to our hood (which I was personally excited about!), which incited a “fake” protest in Buckhead by Rock 100.5’s Regular Guys – just hilarious!
- Who will be watching the Oscar’s on Sunday? I usually tune in, if only to see the red carpet looks. I have only seen three of the movies up for Best Picture (wamp, wamp), so I love this great graphical guide from InsideHook.com on the best picture nominees of 2014. (I’m rooting for American Hustle!) Also, if you’re into the documentary-thing, this WSJ article share tips for watching them.
- The Olympics have come and gone already – and I barely watched any of it (who else out there is admitting to that?). Did you watch the Closing Ceremony? We totally missed it (we were preoccupied with tortilla chips and tequila, whoops), but I enjoyed flipping through this photo recap from the NY Post. The mascots were a little creepy, yes?!
- It has been 10 YEARS since the finale of Sex in the City! I don’t know about you, but that makes me feel OLD. Here are some of Carrie’s best looks over the years.
- I’m in Portland, OR for a quick work trip this week and have a visit to the famous Voodoo Doughnut on my list! I’m not a big doughnut person, but some of these look too good not to try. I will report back!
- In honor of my trip to Portland (and since I will not have time to make it to any of the amazing vineyards I have heard about), I’ll be picking up a bottle or two of any of these lovelies before I return back to the A.