Let us interrupt your Thursday….We’re rolling out something new here on Peachtree Roadies this week. On most Thursdays we’ll share our top links from the week to get you ready for the weekend and your happy hour plans! [I say most because we may miss a Thursday here and there, so don’t get obsessively attached, k?!]
If you have a link that we should include, send us an email at peachtreeroadies @ gmail dot com.
Now, let’s get to it!
- Atlanta store-shelves pre-snowpocalypse II…it’s serious people.
- Do you love Shosh from Girls as much as I do? If so, you’ll LOVE the Shoshi Games 2014
- Must try if you love all drinks sparkling…I plan to get my hands on some after this storm.
- Who wants to quit their day job and do something”inspiring” with me?!
- Chick-flicks/love stories as couples counseling…good thing Brian is a HUGE fan of the chick flick
- Drink of the week: A Dirty Shirley, in honor of the actress who played Shirley Temple’s death this week at age 85. [RIP Shirley, you and your curls will be missed!]
Happy Friday Eve!